Cleaning business insurance coverage
There is nothing like coming into work or home after the cleaning company has been there… everything shines, is clean, and smells wonderful!
However, there are some unique exposures that cleaning companies experience that they may want to insure. Under normal circumstances, house and office cleaning is unregulated, meaning there is no governmental oversight segment that requires insurance, bonding, background checks, etc.
Some cleaning company owners want to stand above the rest in that they want to insure their mistakes, and the potential for breaking client items or furnishings. They may also want to “bond” their employees to identify that if items of value disappear while owners were away but the cleaners were in, and those employees are convicted, the bonding company reimburses the client.
These firms may also need worker’s comp for employees, coverage on business vehicles, life insurance on partners of the company, etc.
OTHER POSTS TO READ
- Wineries and vineyards insurance coverage
- Farm and crop insurance coverage
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Commercial Liability Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Business Owners Package
- Fleet coverage insurance
- Florist insurance coverage
- Health and fitness business insurance
- Insurance coverage for apartment buildings
- Errors and Omissions insurance coverage
- Cleaning business insurance coverage
- Catering business insurance coverage
- Truck insurance coverage
- Special events insurance coverage
- Insurance coverage for outfitters & guides
- Insurance coverage for water well drillers
- Kidnap and Ransom Insurance Coverage
- Veterinary insurance coverage
- Workers’ compensation