Insurance Coverage for Water Well Drillers
As climate change shifts our underground water tables year-round, rural homeowners and commercial businesses are having to have wells drilled, re-drilled, re-routed, and connected.
This is creating a spike in the number of water well drilling firms, and we have the tools and experience to help those firms manage their risk. Many firms are constantly tapping into our unused natural resources like petroleum, hot water, energy support platforms, and others.
From liability insurance on their heavy vehicles, physical damage on those vehicles (including “in the hole” or ”downhole” coverages), surety bonds, commercial general liability coverage, worker’s compensation, etc. Also: There are significant differences between water rigs, geothermal rigs, multi-purpose rigs, core rigs, environmental rigs, geo-tech rigs, and others.
A chassis for a mobile well driller may be valued at $10k. But the actual rig, commonly considered “mobile equipment” by insurers may be valued at $150k or more. Should the vehicle be insured to cover the chassis AND the rig, or should the vehicle be insured on one policy with the rig on a mobile equipment form? Contact us to discuss what forms facilitate the most comprehensive coverage and manageable deductibles. Loss of Use? We can help.
OTHER INSURANCE OPTIONS
- Wineries and vineyards insurance coverage
- Farm and crop insurance coverage
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Commercial Liability Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Business Owners Package
- Fleet coverage insurance
- Florist insurance coverage
- Health and fitness business insurance
- Insurance coverage for apartment buildings
- Errors and Omissions insurance coverage
- Cleaning business insurance coverage
- Catering business insurance coverage
- Truck insurance coverage
- Special events insurance coverage
- Insurance coverage for outfitters & guides
- Insurance coverage for water well drillers
- Kidnap and Ransom Insurance Coverage
- Veterinary insurance coverage
- Workers’ compensation