Worker’s compensation is statutorily required in most US States and is designed to cover injuries, illness, and death of employees and owners, under circumstances while working in the scope of employment.
There are several ways to meet the requirement, and most employers choose to transfer the risk to an insurance company for risk management purposes.
Policies may or may not require “managed care” options for medical claims, may have deductibles, and can stretch across any number work classifications.
OTHER POSTS TO READ
- Wineries and vineyards insurance coverage
- Farm and crop insurance coverage
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Commercial Liability Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Business Owners Package
- Fleet coverage insurance
- Florist insurance coverage
- Health and fitness business insurance
- Insurance coverage for apartment buildings
- Errors and Omissions insurance coverage
- Cleaning business insurance coverage
- Catering business insurance coverage
- Truck insurance coverage
- Special events insurance coverage
- Insurance coverage for outfitters & guides
- Insurance coverage for water well drillers
- Kidnap and Ransom Insurance Coverage
- Veterinary insurance coverage
- Workers’ compensation